Ish Update - 16th May 2022

Hi everyone, James here.

My apologies for not getting this update out sooner. I had intended get it out this time last week, but to be frank not a lot has changed since our last update.

THANK YOU

Firstly, thank you to everyone who has reached out to us at some point over the last month to express their support given the recent death of ish’s founder and director, Ari Maniatis. Needless to say, it has been an immensely challenging time for us here as we pick up the pieces and navigate the path forward, but we’ve been warmed by the support many of you have shown. For that, both Simone and I, along with the wider ish team, are very thankful.

ISH AND ONCOURSE

As far as onCourse and the future of ish are concerned, nothing has changed since our last update; we are still working to keep onCourse running and to provide support to you all.

ish may be in a state of transition, but it is not going away, and nor is onCourse.

In the short term, we ask for your continued patience and understanding whilst we continue to provide technical and business support where possible. onCourse updates will, in the interim, be kept to bug fixes and any other already completed updates that were in development.

THE FUTURE

Although we are not currently in a position to be able to do so, we look forward to sharing our more medium and long term plans once those paths come to light.

Thank you all for continuing to use and trust in onCourse.

2 Likes